Food Processing is a modern Practice that improves distributional efficiency & enhance the marketing of the food product.so provide the basic training of Food processing. –
Items Included: Squash, Syrup, Jam, Jelly, Halwa, Wine, Pickles,Ice Cream, Chammanthi Podi, Coconut Ladu, Peda, Chocolate, Sose, , Pudding, Fruit Salad and Snacks.
In Training Following Topics Are involved
- Machinery and Equipment required
- Fruit Specific processing & preservation technology-
- Vegetable specific processing technology-
- Processing Machinery.
- Packaging materials & Machinery.
- Waste management.
- Food Process management.
- Project report preparation / Business plan preparation.
- Bank role , Procedure , Documentation.
Duration : 3 days